Friday, August 12, 2011

That's What I Like...

Hey, there!  Sorry for missing yesterday's post.  (I know, I know: I miss lots of posts...)  I had a few appointments to run yesterday - like picking up my new glasses - then went shopping with my mom and sister last night.

Our shopping trips - aka: to the grocery store - last hooooooouuuuuurrrrrrsssss.  For instance, yesterday we left my parents house at roughly 6:20, and we got home at 9:45.  Hours.

I begged asked my mom to stop by Whole Foods on our way and got to pick up some yogurt and hummus.  Ever tried LiberteOMG, love!  A little high on the calorie and fat-content, but, I have to admit: it was pretty much worth it.  I had the Mediterranee yogurt, but am dying to try their Greek version.  ...I just have to find a store that sells it, because even Whole Foods is a no-go.




So let's talk about why I'm really blogging today.  I just have to share this with you.  The beat is so damn addictive, and I just feel like... well, I'm no space cadet hippy Jesus I know know a good word for it! overly spiritual person, but I just feel like it feeds my soul.  Weird, right?

The song is New Villager by the Rich Doors, and you should so check it out.



Go ahead, let them draw you in, too!



Is there anything you're absolutely obsessed with, at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment