Monday, August 15, 2011

And there will be rainbows...

This weekend was a total bust...as far as productivity goes, anyhow.

My [planned] schedule looked a little something like this:

Saturday
7:30 - Wake up, make breakfast, get Chuck on the way to his Dad's to set up for party.
8:00/8:30 - Sneak in workout
8:30 - Kitchen, kitchen.  KITCHEN (it was a mess.  Bold, italicized, underlined.)
9:30 - 12:00 - Laundry and tidy rest of house
12:00 - 1:00 - Get ready for party (like showering my stinky ass)
1:00 - Leave for party, get there super early to bother honey while he's setting up.  Most likely get forced conned into helping.

Sunday
9:30 - Wake up, make breakfast, eat said breakfast
10:00/10:30 - Send Chuck on his merry way to shoot guns with his dad
10:30 - Whenever - Clean, clean, clean.   Maybe watch some tv.

Aaaand here's what my weekend really looked like.

Saturday
Hit snooze every 10 minutes between 7:30 and 10:00, when I finally gave up and turned the damn thing off.
Sleep until 12:00
Begin getting ready at 1:00 for the 2:00 party
Get to party 1.5 hours late.  Just in time to stuff face and have a nasty Twisted Tea.  (I do not like those, I discovered, so I will from now on stick with Mike's Hard Lemonade.  I knew I like lemonade better, anyhow.  Sweet tea sucks.  'Nuff said on this subject, I think.)
Stay at Chuck's Dad's house until late.  Go home.  Stay up even later.

Sunday
Sleep until 12:00.  Again.
Get nothing done until Jeff shows up.  Go to grocery store and Walmart. 
Come home, find someone has stolen Chuck's beloved Moped. 
Start putting groceries away while Chuck and Jeff disappear looking for said moped.
Call cops when Chuck and Jeff come back and have found said moped.  Two courts away.  What dumbass steals anything and hides it Two. Courts. Away?
Cops come for no reason as Chuck should/could have just brought the moped home when he found it.
Decide it was a good thing the cops came, anyways, so Chuck and Jeff would not hurt anyone should they be confronted about said moped.
Laugh repeatedly as Chuck brings up the moped for the. rest. of. the. night.
Watch Sucker Punch.  Thinks its a strange movie, and feel slightly let down at the end. So, who's story was it?!?
Fall asleep at roughly 2:00-2:30 am.  (Yes, I know this was no longer Sunday)

Monday
4:30-5:45 - Completely sleep through alarm until I only have 30 minutes to get ready for work.  Fabulous!

Well, what can I say?  I got a verrrrrrrrrrryyy nice amount of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment