Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Home at last

I've decided it's been far too long since my last post.  I feel bad.  Life has gotten pretty crazy, and somewhere along the way, in the hectic mess that is my life... I lost you.  But here we are again, like old friends, speaking as if no time has past at all.

Right? Well, same to you!


I'm going to try to have more direction and organization here.  Hopefully that will make it easier, and maybe a little more urgent that I make my daily posts.  So, beginning next week I will be introducing a few new sections:

Move It Monday
This will be where I post my workout plan for the week and discuss AT LEAST 5 new workout tools (new exercises, new videos, new gadgets, etc...) that I will use to grow my fitness regime.  (How very militant of me!)

Trashy Tuesday
This is my free day.  I won't be working out today, and I get to EAT WHAT I WANT.  In moderation, of course.  Everything in moderation.  (If only you could see my face right now.....)  And I will capture every glorious moment.  Every cupcake.  Every Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  My outer inner fat-kid child is getting hungry just thinking about it!

What Grinds My Gears Wednesday
Hey, Family Guy!  This is where my mental health and sanity come into play.  I get to complain on this day.  But then I have to find AT LEAST 5 things that are making me happy at the moment, or that bring me some semblance of peace in my times of chaos.  You can join in, too!

Tempting Thursday
All about food.  Well, ok, this whole blog is about food.  But, seriously, I will post one recipe (with results) that I have tried the past week.

Forget-Me-Not Friday
It's Friday!  I think today I will post...um...any suggestions?

Saturdays and Sundays will be free days.  I will post about my workouts, food, and fun adventures with my sweetie, and our [evil] pups.


Until then, why don't you go check out my current favorite blog!

What inspires you to keep pursuing your hobbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment