Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Why, Do I Do That to You?

Sometimes I just can't help it.  Well, ok, most of the time I can't help it, but I am a complete witch.  Only substitute a b- for that w-.

[Yep, that's me]

Now, I'm very honest about the fact that I'm bipolar-- and, for the record, I was bipolar before Catherine Zeta-Jones and Demi Lovato made it "ok" -- but sometimes I have no clue what the hell is wrong with me!  Seriously, have you ever had to sit back and just think "WTF is your problem, Looney Tune?!?"


[Yes, you, Psycho!]

So, my sweetie has been MIA on business for the past three weeks, and during that time we really didn't get much of a chance to talk.  A sane normal person would be ecstatic upon his return, no?  A normal person would be happy just to have him home, and to be able to finally talk.  Nope, not me!  My crazy ass decides that I'm going to get mad; angry; irritable; just downright bitchy.

The worst thing?  I know I'm wrong.  I just don't know what is setting me off, so I have no clue when said bitch is going to surface during the course of our conversations.  I know, I know: I live an enviable life, people.
[Uh, yeah.  Right.]

But, seriously, I appreciate my fiance.  I love him with every fiber in my body, and I wouldn't trade him for anything!  (Accept maybe.... ok, nothing.)


Do you have that one person in your life who you just can't help but love && hate, all at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment