Sunday, May 15, 2011

Get'ur Grind On

My [future] stepson and stepdaughter spent the night last night.  We had a good time: KB (the little lady) drew pictures and played with stickers with me, and her brother TJ was on the xbox with his dad.  Then my sweetie decided to fall asleep on the couch, and I was left to entertain/distract both the kids.  The computers (my laptop and his PC) saved. my. life.  KB watched Strawberry Shortcake on Jaroo (<-- have u seen that? it's like Hulu, but just for kids!!) and TJ watched some Power Rangers on Hulu.  Thank you, tv-on-the-internet!

So... who wants to help me clean up the kitchen...?




On another note... I had a pretty good workout today.  I've totally been in a funk lately, and I must admit my eating habits have SUCKKKKKED!!!  Can't help it with all the crap we keep in the house (uhhh, why are you here, Nutty Bars and Tulip cakes?!?)  Well on our recent trip to the grocery store (*Stupid grin*) I stocked up on fruits and veggies.  I have a great new Quinoa Salad recipe (to be posted a little later on), and I'm totally excited.  Diet and fitness kick is back on!


[Here I am after dancing around my living room...aren't I lovely?] 

What is your least favorite housekeeping chore?

No comments:

Post a Comment