Monday, April 25, 2011

I Think I Might Go Crazy

I want one of these shirts.



Sometimes, just sometimes I actually watch those annoying infomercials that are on tv on the weekends.  And sometimes I actually want the product being advertised.  Case in point, The Insanity Workout DVD (program?).  This thing looks fierce.  And real.  Like, as in it actually has real results.  And I am actually tempted to buy said fitness program.  I want to "earn" one of those Insanity t-shirts getting in the "greatest shape of [my] life in 60 days."

Should I?  Would you?

I'm one of those people who likes encouragement while I'm exercising, and who doesn't particularly like traditional modes of fitness; I do love cycling, and weightlifting is awesome but running is not for me (or my knees) and I would much rather be outside hiking, walking, biking, whatever than in a gym or my living room.  Maybe it's the illusion that I'm not actually working out.  Correction, maybe it's because I'm not dwelling on the fact that I'm working out, and that I'm just having fun (and outside, which is always a plus).  I don't know.  Either way, I don't want to be painfully (pun intended) bored during a workout.

There are some indoor workouts I enjoy.  Particularly there are some workout DVDs that I enjoy, and it's mostly because I like and can easily follow the trainer and/or their directions.




Could Shaun T be one of those trainers?  Could Insanity be one of those DVDs?  I'm tempted to find out.  And I'm curious to know if any of you have taken the Insanity challenge.  Weigh in below.


What's your favorite way to workout?  If you watch DVDs, what is your favorite training program or trainer and what it is about their product that motivates you or keeps you interested?
I love my bike.  Nothing beats a five-mile ride taking in great scenery while getting a killer workout in the process!  I love trainers who work at a steady, even pace, and who build on routines step by step to give watchers enough time to learn/pick up on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment