So, here goes:
- What was the last thing you bought?
- How much did it cost?
- How much do you have in your Emergency Fund right now?
- How much will you spend this Easter Weekend?
- How many pairs of underpants do you own?
- *EXTRA CREDIT: What seat should you take?
1. Let’s see…my last purchase: *sigh* a pack of cigarettes
2. Wait for it……….. $8.15. Because Washington, DC is awesome that way – being on the expensive side, and all.
3. I do have an Emergency Fund. Unfortunately it only has a few dollars at the moment. I have been funnelling small sums of money to it each paycheck, but my #1 priority right now is cutting down debt. I know, I know, my Emergency Fund is just as important as reducing debt, but it just has not happened yet.
4. I will spend nothing this Easter Weekend as I have plenty of time to do AFTER-Easter shopping for the children (my fiance’s 2 children, and my 2 nieces) I will (thankfully) see AFTER-Easter. Plus, we spent nothing on the Easter egg and craft-making we did with my fiance’s 2 kids last weekend!
5. No idea? Most likely 20-30 pairs
*Extra Credit* I like the fourth seat from the front, by the window. If you’ve ever ridden in a Coach bus (Grey Hound, etc.) you’ll know why!
I'd love to see some of your responses in my comments!
Oh, and btw...I promise I'll post some goodness soon. I've had a few posts in the works while MIA!