Friday, April 22, 2011

Fourth Seat Back...

In lieu of the postings that I have missed over the past - what is it? - two weeks I felt I just had to post something.

So, here goes:
  1. What was the last thing you bought?
  2. How much did it cost?
  3. How much do you have in your Emergency Fund right now?
  4. How much will you spend this Easter Weekend?
  5. How many pairs of underpants do you own?
  6. *EXTRA CREDIT: What seat should you take?
I blatantly stole borrowed this from Budgets Are Sexy but only because it's awesome!

My answers...
1. Let’s see…my last purchase: *sigh* a pack of cigarettes
2. Wait for it……….. $8.15. Because Washington, DC is awesome that way – being on the expensive side, and all.
3. I do have an Emergency Fund. Unfortunately it only has a few dollars at the moment. I have been funnelling small sums of money to it each paycheck, but my #1 priority right now is cutting down debt. I know, I know, my Emergency Fund is just as important as reducing debt, but it just has not happened yet.
4. I will spend nothing this Easter Weekend as I have plenty of time to do AFTER-Easter shopping for the children (my fiance’s 2 children, and my 2 nieces) I will (thankfully) see AFTER-Easter. Plus, we spent nothing on the Easter egg and craft-making we did with my fiance’s 2 kids last weekend!
5. No idea? Most likely 20-30 pairs
*Extra Credit* I like the fourth seat from the front, by the window. If you’ve ever ridden in a Coach bus (Grey Hound, etc.) you’ll know why!

I'd love to see some of your responses in my comments!

Oh, and btw...I promise I'll post some goodness soon.  I've had a few posts in the works while MIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment