Friday, July 11, 2014

Welcome to the...Nursery

This blog is about to undergo some major changes!  Due to the impending arrival of a new little person in our lives, Adventures in... Life, Love, and Health is gearing up to take on a new mission and personality; it will now be a healthy lifestyle blog dedicated to food, family & baby, and my journey back into a healthier life following (and beyond) pregnancy.

We will focus on eating healthy, flavorful Mediterranean-inspired dishes on a small budget; raising the happiest, healthiest child; and staying fit (and grounded) in this stressful, hectic world of ours.

I haven't been around for a good while, but I'm aching to write again, and hope to take my blogging to a new level.  I hope you'll join me on this journey!


Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment