Monday, April 4, 2011

The adventure begins...

Welcome to my new home on the web Adventures in...Life, Love, and Health.  I love to write, and I've attempted blogging in the past, but sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day to devote to such things.  Well, I've vowed to make a committment to better health, and writing contributes (immensely) to the state of my mental and spritual health (please see link above :] ), so here goes.  Of course, my newfound addiction to love for reading blogs and connecting with other people through their writing has helped to fuel this desire to blog again.

I'll be writing (well, attempting anyway) about my daily adventures...and disasters, exciting outings with the hubs future Mister, my road to better physical health through exercise, and of course...food!  Sound like your cup o' tea?  Stick around and maybe we can grow together!




So, where to begin?  Ah, yes, I know...
Moved out of parents and into my very own place.  Check. 
One more item I can mark off the list of goals.  So many new adventures to experience-- and obstacles to overcome.  It's empowering, but at the same time I was so nervous, right up until I had those precious keys in my hand!  (Alright, just between you and me, I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm still really nervous that something BIG will go wrong...just the craziness talking?)  It's (seriously) only been a week since we moved in, and being working-folk, we're not completely settled in, yet.  But pictures will be on their way soon!

How do you do to nourish your mind and soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment